A current chemical inventory is the foundation of an employer’s compliance with its Hazardous Communications program and Right-to-Know requirements.
- Identify all hazardous chemicals currently onsite
- Conduct a physical chemical inventory by location
- Identify those chemicals eligible for disposal
- Locate unauthorized chemicals throughout the facility
- Ensure SDSs are available for all identified chemicals
Capturing and maintaining your company’s current chemical inventory is a challenge. The Hazardous Communications Standard requires the employer to identify the physical locations of all hazardous chemical products used throughout its facility.
The SDSpro Mobile Data Collector (MDC) is a lightweight portable inventory capture device. Use the Mobile Data Collector (MDC) to move throughout your facility and QUICKLY capture and record chemical names, manufacturer information, physical locations and barcode IDs, when available. Record chemical container sizes and quantities too!