Certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA to be used in Zone 1 and Zone 2 where there is potentially explosive gas, and Zone 21 and Zone 22 in combustible dust atmospheres. Powered by two included AAA batteries, the rotary head allows you to switch between three lighting modes up to a maximum 85 lumens. Anti-static clip, neutral white light and IP68 rated waterproof and dustproof round out the additional features that make this light the perfect tool for hazardous situations.
Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Ex ib IIIC T130℃ Db IP66/IP68
II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
II 2D Ex ib IIIC T130℃ Db IP66/IP68
Ex ib IIC T4 Gb IP66/IP68;Ex ib IIIC T130℃ Db IP66/IP68
Class I, Zone 1, AEx ib IIC T4 Gb IP66/IP68; Zone 21, AEx ib IIIC T130℃ Db IP66/IP68
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas.
- Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by two AAA alkaline batteries as shown in the battery list below.
- Three output levels, max 85 lumens.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from the improper battery insertion.